Billy Royal® Sedona Western Show Saddle
The perfect show saddle for shorter backed or petite horses at 27 1/2" skirt length, that doesn't sacrifice quality, comfort, or the beautiful look you expect from a Billy Royal saddle. The Sedona Western Saddle is completely handmade and has a sterling silver plated pommel, horn and oversized corner plates, giving the saddle a rich, clean look, and balances riders nicely over the back, and leg and foot movement are substantially reduced with all of the close contact features. Handcrafted from hand selected hides for its high quality and suppleness for years of use.
- Custom made wooden, rawhide wrapped tree with a lifetime warranty
- Tooled completely by hand in the classic Entz pattern.
- Hand engraved 92.5 % sterling silver plate is easy to maintain and will keep its long lasting shine.
- Super comfortable hand-padded and shaped suede seat with a narrower twist.
- Semi Quarter Horse Bar measuring 6 1/2" across the gullet will fit most conformations.
- Pre-turned Flex Fenders allows riders freer foot movement for better contact with their horse.
- Lined skirts and fenders are easy to condition and provide a finished professional look.
- Attached stirrup hobbles stay with the fender at all times and keep them from being lost.
- Easy Change fender adjustment raises and lowers stirrup lengths effortlessly
- Close contact cut out under leg for greater feel and communication with your horse.
1 1/2" shorter in the back length than our larger saddles
Leather tie strap and off billet
Skirt Length: 27 1/2"