Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges FAQ
DATE OF LAST UPDATE: Current date
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn & unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You'll also need the receipt and/or proof of purchase.
What should I do if I am not satisfied with a product I received?
Products (excluding saddles)
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with any product you have received, simply request authorization to return at email@example.com and send back within 30 days of receipt in new condition for an exchange or refund.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the saddle you have received, simply request authorization to returns at firstname.lastname@example.org and send back within 10 days in new condition for an exchange or refund. Consignment saddles are not eligible for a return.
Exclusions - The following do not qualify for returns or exchanges
- Personalized items, books, consignment items, worn or dirty clothing or horse apparel, opened or worn bandages or wraps.
- Perishable goods such as horse treats, any injectables (including oral), expired products, grooming aids (such as shampoo, conditioners, detanglers, coat shine, etc.)
- Sale or clearance items, special orders of non-stock items, or gift cards.
- Hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or spray cans.
- Sale or Clearance Items
- Shipping charges are not refundable on returns and exchanges.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping.
For questions on your specific item please contact us at email@example.com.
If, after receiving authorization, you find that you do not have a packing slip or receipt, just make sure you include your name, address, phone number, email address, and date of purchase with your return shipment. This way we can look up your account in our system and get the return processed as fast as we can.
Exchanges are sent to the original shipping address on your order. If you want the exchange shipped to a different address, please write the shipping address on your packing slip or leave a clear letter inside of the box with the returned items with directions.
If the items returned are in poor condition, we may refuse your return, or if we determine your item has been worn, used, or damaged we may impose a 15% restocking fee should we decide to issue a credit.
Please note that we can not ship a replacement to you until we receive and examine the item. If you need a replacement right away, we suggest you place a new order, this will be refunded after we physically examine the defected item.
Once we receive your return, we work to process your return within 3-7 business days. Once your return has been processed, you will receive your funds as follows:
- If you paid by credit card, your original method of payment will be credited within 24 hours of processing your return.
- If you paid by cash, check, or PayPal your refund check (or PayPal refund) will be completed with 72 hours of processing your return.
To request a return or if you have questions regarding a product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org