Joseph Sterling leather goods are crafted from the finest English leather which is hand selected from J & E Sedgwick & Co. LTD. The comfort, quality, and resilience of Joseph Sterling tack will exceed your expectations. Featuring 13 to 15 stitches per inch, hand rubbed beveled edges, and stainless hardware, all Joseph Sterling products are designed to last.
Designed and developed by professional trainer and showman Joel Kiesner
- Handcrafted from the finest quality leather by J & E Sedwick & Co, Ltd.
- Comfort Plus crown is generously padded and eliminates pressure at ears and poll
- Amazingly supple with unparalleled attention given to every finishing detail
- Gives riders the option to customize their bridles by selecting browbands and cavesons (Sold Separately)
- Stainless steel buckles and hook/stud fasteners
- Includes the main headstall, bradoon hanger and two sets of reins
- Crown measurement: 1 1/2"
- Cheeks/bradoon hanger: 3/8"
- Reins: (1) pair of 3/8" x 54" plain flat reins and (1) pair of 1/2" x 54" plaited reins
- Color: Havana